Teaching business English is more or less the same as teaching standard English—with a few twists and tweaks.
Usually you’ll start with students who speak at a pretty advanced leveland tend to want to gear their English towards business themes rather than general topics like planning their vacation, asking for directions or shopping for shoes.
Tin liên quan
- 45 Questions To Ask To Get To Know Someone
- 10 Relationship Facts Everyone Should Know Before Getting Married
- Questions as Conversation Starters- Children
- Questions as Conversation Starters
- What Happens To Your Brain When You Work On Vacation
- Marketing Vocabulary for English Learners
- Tiếng anh trong thuyết trình